LONG-TERM CARE COVERAGE
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE
Protect Your Future
Long-term care coverage is vital for anyone looking to protect their future. According to the Administration for Community Living, about 60 percent of us will need assistance at some point in our lives with things like getting dressed, driving to appointments, or making meals. If you are over 65, there is a significant likelihood that you will need long-term care services at some point. Long-term care coverage provides a safety net for your future health and financial needs.
Why Long-Term Care Coverage?
- Financial Security: It safeguards your savings against the high costs associated with long-term care.
- Peace of Mind: It gives you and your family peace of mind, knowing that quality care will be available without imposing a financial burden or relying on your loved ones for unpaid care.
- Flexibility: It offers a variety of choices in care types and settings, allowing for personalized care plans.
Who Needs Long-Term Care Coverage?
Anyone can benefits from long-term care coverage, but some individuals are more likely to need paid care.
- Seniors over the age of 65
- Individuals with chronic health conditions needing consistent care
- Those with disabilities
- Women and those living alone, who may have a higher likelihood of needing long-term care
Explore Coverage Options with United Benefits
Whether you are looking for coverage for yourself or a loved one, we offer several ways to ensure that you have long-term care coverage when you need it. Connect with a United Benefits Specialist for personalized advice and find a plan that suits you and your family’s needs.
- Traditional Long-Term Care Insurance: Explore traditional long-term care insurance for a range of services.
- Asset-Based Plans: Combines care benefits with an investment component, like life insurance or annuities.
- Limited Care Plans: Focused coverage for specific needs or durations.
- Living Insurance through Life Insurance: Integrates care benefits into life insurance policies.
If you’re interested in protecting your future, we’re here to help. A United Benefits Specialist will help you explore your options.
Get in touch with a United Benefits Specialist
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to be notified about webinars, product updates, and in-person events.