United Benefits - Property & Casualty



Auto Insurance

Whatever you drive, you need insurance for your vehicle. An insurance policy helps provide financial protection for you and possibly others if you’re involved in an accident. We provide customizable, competitively priced auto policies for federal employees that fit your needs and budget.

Homeowners & Renters Insurance

With a broad range of coverage options at affordable prices, we’ll explore your options to find the best policy for you and your family. Choose from four levels of homeowners coverage; then, tailor your protection with optional extras, including extended dwelling, service line, valuable articles, and equipment breakdown.

Renters insurance helps protect you and your belongings if the unexpected happens. It covers everything from your couch to your coffee mug. In addition to coverage limits in the base policy, you can also elect to increase overall coverage for personal property, including high-value items such as art and jewelry.

Motorcycle, RV, ATV, & Boat Insurance

Whether you’re road-tripping in your RV, enjoying the open road on your motorcycle, or setting sail to enjoy the waves, you can relax knowing that you’re covered.

Umbrella Insurance

Most federal employees overlook umbrella coverage. After medical costs, lawsuits, and other expenses, one serious accident can put everything a family owns at risk. A true umbrella policy covers incidents ranging from international car accidents to unexpected dog bites. We offer coverage in the base policy that other policies often don’t, including internet libel, personal defense, use of boats, ATVs, and more.


Protect what matters to you. Bundle and save on your property and casualty insurance policies by getting in touch with a United Benefits Specialist.

Get in touch with a United Benefits Specialist

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our communications to get notified about webinars, product updates, and in-person events.