How to Navigate Your Benefits
in Your New Career
When you begin a new career, you have a number of decisions regarding your benefits that need to be made.
Drew Lorentz, Benefits Specialist, discussed the various benefits options that are available to you and how to position yourself for a successful future. In this webinar, we covered:
- How to navigate the multitude of decisions you have to make when you’re hired
- Protecting your income through leave and short-term disability
- How to choose your FEGLI and not waste money
- The most significant impact on your future retirement – your TSP decision
- How the decisions you make today about your benefits can build a solid retirement
- Five tips that a retiree wishes they were told as a new employee
Watch the recording to learn how to make the most of your benefits!
Learn how to make the most of your benefits.
Protecting your paycheck. Protecting your life. Protecting your retirement.