Making the Most of the Thrift Savings Plan
The Third Piece of the Retirement Puzzle
How do you make the most of the TSP?
The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is a defined contribution plan that is specific to federal employees. Similar to a 401(k) plan in a private industry or a corporate world, it’s a tax-deferred retirement savings plan. It’s fully determined by what you contribute – it is what you make it. But how do you make the most of the TSP?
That’s what we cover in the third webinar in our Retirement Benefits Puzzle series. United Benefits Specialists Jim Ragan, Jake Ford, and Alan Kwan answer a variety of questions, including:
- Am I eligible for agency matching?
- What’s the difference between a ROTH and Traditional Thrift Savings Plan?
- What my TSP will look like when I retire?
- What TSP payment options do I have after I retire?
- What has changed for the TSP in 2021?
Fill out the form to access this deep dive into your Thrift Savings Plan strategy!
Learn how to maximize
your Thrift Savings Plan.
Protecting your paycheck. Protecting your life. Protecting your retirement.