Understanding Social Security for Federal Employees:
The Second Piece of the Retirement Puzzle
Social Security is a fundamental piece of your retirement income puzzle.
United Benefits is hosted guest speaker Stephen Gilbert, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CRPC®, Director of the Advanced Planning Group for Prudential Annuities® for the second webinar in our Retirement Benefits Puzzle series. Stephen answers a variety of questions, including:
- How does social security play into your federal retirement?
- When can I start my social security?
- What should I consider when deciding when to start drawing social security?
- How does being married affect my social security?
- How is the amount of social security determined?
- What’s the future of social security?
Check out this recording for a deep dive into your Social Security benefit!
Learn how to make the most of
your Social Security benefit.
Protecting your paycheck. Protecting your life. Protecting your retirement.