Understanding Social Security for Federal Employees:
The Second Piece of the Retirement Puzzle
Social Security is a fundamental piece of your retirement income puzzle.
United Benefits is hosted guest speaker Stephen Gilbert, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CRPC®, Director of the Advanced Planning Group for Prudential Annuities® for the second webinar in our Retirement Benefits Puzzle series. Stephen answers a variety of questions, including:
- How does social security play into your federal retirement?
- When can I start my social security?
- What should I consider when deciding when to start drawing social security?
- How does being married affect my social security?
- How is the amount of social security determined?
- What’s the future of social security?
Register to access this deep dive into your Social Security benefit!
Learn how to make the most of
your Social Security benefit.
Protecting your paycheck. Protecting your life. Protecting your retirement.