DC Government Benefits: Beyond the Basics
How can I maximize my benefits in today’s climate of unprecedented uncertainty?
In this webinar D.C. Benefits Specialist, Monique Chase, explores what you and your family should be doing to protect yourself and maximize your benefits in today’s climate of unprecedented uncertainty. She’ll be helping you answer questions like:
- What should I be doing to protect myself and my family?
- How can I maximize my benefits in today’s climate of unprecedented uncertainty?
- What do I need to do to prepare for retirement?
Some of the specific benefits we will cover include:
- Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
- Social Security
- 401(a) and 457(b)
- Health and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance: DCEGLI (Group Term)
- Union negotiated benefits
Watch to explore beyond your basic benefits, including permanent life insurance options and options to protect your paycheck.
Learn how to maximize your benefits.
Protecting your paycheck. Protecting your life. Protecting your retirement.