FEHB Deep Dive
The Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) open season runs until December 11, 2023. During open season, you’ll have the opportunity to choose a health insurance plan. While choosing your healthcare plan may seem overwhelming, we can help walk you through it.
United Benefits Specialist, Nicole Sherwood, helps you compare plans and answer questions like:
- What is the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) program?
- How can I better understand health insurance plans?
- How do I compare copays, deductibles, and out-of-pocket costs?
- How do I compare FEHB medical plans?
- How does FEHB work in retirement and with Medicare?
Watch the recording to learn how to explore and compare your FEHB options to find the best fit for you and your family!
Learn how to explore and compare your FEHB options to find the best fit for you and your family.
Protecting your paycheck. Protecting your life. Protecting your retirement.